“Comfort, Just Like Home”
- Over 1500 square feet u/air cond.
- Tropical style decor
- White tile throughout
- 3 full bedrooms
- 1 full bath
- Master bed (1 queen w/ TV & private reading room)
- Bed 2 – queen bed w TV
- Bed 3 – king day bed
- Wireless internet throughout
- Living room / family room w/ TV
- Full stocked kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Full dining room
- Wheelchair accessible
- 6 seater Jacuzzi on the beach
- Outside dining / lounging / umbrella covered
- All Linens / Beach Towels included
- All household items already here!
- 10 footsteps from the water
- Separate laundry room (oversized washer / dryer)
- Baby amenities available – fully loaded!
- Ample Parking
- Nearby amenities (jet ski, parasail, dining more… )
- 12 houses north from “Doc’s Beach House”
- Dolphin watching from balcony / beach
- Walking distance to EVERYTHINGNo
- Smoking strictly prohibited inside premises
- Must be 25+ years of age with valid i.d. or accompanied with an adult
- Pets upon request
- Pets must be housebroken
- Friendly only
About Bonita –
Bonita Springs, known as The Gateway to The Gulf, is home to some of the most beautiful beaches and islands along the Gulf of Mexico. In addition to the beaches, Bonita Springs also has extensive freshwater lakes and streams. Boating, Fishing, Shelling and Sunning and, of course, Golf are just some of the wonderful outdoor activities that Bonita Springs offers.
There are also extensive shopping, dinning and entertainment opportunities as well. The Promenade is a fine example of stunning blend of exquisite shops and excellent restaurants in a beautiful setting where you can find something for everyone.
Bonita Springs is also home to a wide variety of entertainment options and art museums/galleries and also includes the Germain Arena with its hometown hockey team, The Florida Everblades. The Germain Arena also hosts a wide variety of entertainment offerings including concerts by well known performers and other events.
Please call for directions